Months ago, when I first conceived the idea for this blog, I had lofty goals and standards to meet. Since then I've been bogged with the usual end-of-semester cycle and holiday duties. Now another semester - my final undergrad semester, I'll add - has begun, and I've been at this long enough to know that despite how much time I give up waiting, I never possess more minutes or hours at a later date.
So instead of letting the initial ideas for this blog diminish, I'll reinstate every single one and add more polish. I'll push this manifesto like an old bill through Congress, and tack on enough addendum and special-interest projects to make nearly anyone except myself confused. To me, this is fine. The manifesto to this project can be as lofty, abstract or unrealistic as I can make it, as long as the finished project reaches some sort of concrete form - or at least, as "concrete" as the digital mediums can be.
A neatly formed, edited manifesto of sorts is new in class by next week. This will be the work space that I construct and sand it down. Pardon the sawdust and wayward wood chips, this place is now considered UNDER RAMPANT CONSTRUCTION.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...like an old bill through Congress." LOL...that line reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.
ReplyDelete